Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel
Kills 99.9% of germs
Protect yourself from viruses, bacteria and germs
70% Ethyl Alcohol
16.9 FL OZ (500ml.)
Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 70%
Item# AmHS 169
70% Alcohol Hand Sanitizers kill most bacteria, and fungi and stop some viruses, kill 99.9% of the bacteria on hands 30 seconds after application.
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol
Warnings: For external use only - Hands
- Flammable: Keep away from heat, fire or flame
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin and avoid swallow.
- Stop use and ask a doctor: If irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply amount of sanitizer in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- No rinsing required
- For children under 6, use with adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants
Where does Vaquita Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel name come from?AmmMm Inc. loves animals and cares for the environment. We name our Hand Sanitizer Gel “Vaquita” to create the awareness of “Vaquita” the world’s rarest marine mammal – one of the designated reserved Wild Animal Species in the world.
- Do not store above 105 (degrees Fahrenheit)
- May cause discoloration to certain fabrics and surfaces.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics